The following conditions apply to the use of the Site www.my-insiders.com :
1 . Introduction
- The privacy of the visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
2 . Collecting your DataThe following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of sponsorship, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation paths of the website.
- The information you enter when you register on our website, such as your email website.
- The information you enter to set up your subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
- The information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use them.
- Information about what you buy, the services you use, or the transactions you make on our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address…
- The information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
3 . Using your DataPersonal information that is transmitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the corresponding pages of the website. We may use your personal information to :
- Administrate our website and our company
- Customize our site for you
- Allow your use of the services available on our website
- Send you the products purchased through our website
- Provide the services purchased through our website
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments.
- Send you marketing communications,
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send our newsletter by e-mail if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the activities of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Processing inquiries and complaints from you or about you regarding our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verification of compliance with the conditions of use of our website.
- Other uses.
4 . Disclosure of personal informationWe may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (that is, our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and all subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law,
- in the context of ongoing or future court proceedings,
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset we sell (or consider);
- to any person who, in our opinion, may reasonably request the disclosure of such personal information to a court or other competent authority where, in our reasonable opinion, the said court or authority is reasonably likely to order the disclosure of that personal information disclosure of this information.
5 . International Datas’ Transfer
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between all countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
6 . Retention of personal information
- This section describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations for the retention and removal of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose whatsoever will not be kept longer than necessary for this purpose or for these purposes.
- We will generally delete personal data in the categories defined below.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that the law requires us;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
7 . Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our server (protected by a password and a firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent over the Internet.
8 . AmendmentsWe may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through the private messaging system on our website.
9 . Your rightsYou can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; The provision of this information is subject to the condition that you provide appropriate proof of your identity. To this end, we will generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary, as well as an original copy of an electricity bill showing your current address. We may retain personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you generally expressly agree to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or give you the option not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
10 . Third party sitesOur website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11 . Update informationPlease tell us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are as follows:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to allow the use of a shopping cart on the site, to improve the usability of the website, to analyze the website, use of the Website, to administer the Website, to prevent fraud and to improve the security of the Website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie management override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and then "Advanced".
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and then deselecting "Accept". site cookies ". and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu, by clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Prevent sites to define data ". "Under the heading" Cookies ".
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions are available at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", by clicking on "Show cookies", then clicking on "Delete all cookies". ; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" menu, clicking "Settings", "Show Advanced Settings" and "Clear Browsing Data", then selecting "Delete". cookies and other sites. and plug-in data "before clicking on" Clear navigation data ".
- The removal of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.